Sunday 10 June 2012

Tau Piranha: COMPLETED

OK, so after some wailing an gnashing of teeth I pretty much just sucked it up and went back to the Piranha, and finished it off as best I could. I think it's fine overall, but I still feel slightly annoyed with not being able to realise the original plan. Also, you don't half get bored of painting drones quickly.

Anyway, pics after the cut.


Main shot. I think this shows off the finished scheme pretty well. 

Side view (in Blur-o-vision!). i took about 5 shots of this and in
exactly none of them the focus worked properly!

Plan view. I do think the model has a lovely overall shape. 

I also think those big engine intakes would make a lovely Ork conversion!

Crew Compartment Close Up

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Piranha there, dude.

    Hopefully very soon we can use these things to actually do more than block Imperial transports, and the actual craft will be as valuable in use as the drones it carries.

    ReplyDelete