Friday 30 March 2012

Painting Table Update March 2012

Its been a while since I cast my eye across what I have stacked up, and as get to the end of March my stash of painting projects is finally growing thin.

Currently I'm still working on the rest of the Devastator squad to go with the chap I finished up for the step-by-step, but as I may have already mentioned my Mass Effect 3 playthrough has been getting in the way. Still, they're getting there and I should get them done over the Easter break at the latest. These mark the end of the xmas spend splurge, and a huge expansion of my Blood Raven force. So what next?

Well, doing the Leman Russ i used to test powders has made me itch to do some Guard again, but first, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and try my hand at a minor conversion. gulp.

The plan is simple - I really XV8s but the posing on them is awful. It doesn't look too hard to chop the arms and legs up at the joints and repose them, so thats the plan. Sounds simple, but we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment