Tuesday 3 January 2012

More Different to Start the Year...

So, I thought I'd start the year by finishing off the Sorylian cruisers I've had lying around whilst I was painting up the Sternguard. I also thought I'd try and "get clever" with the pictures, using a stronger source to give the effect of...well, a stronger space-bound source like a star. It's not a total pictorial triumph but as my bloody camera got stolen a couple of days ago these are the only pictures I'd uploaded.







Any comments, as ever, appreciated. 

And now back to the Sternguard's battle taxi. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I found your blog yesterday. Nice paint jobs and nice to see a fellow Blood Raven. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!

    in the end i couldn't resist painting Blood Ravens, as it was Relic's Dawn of War series that drew me back to 40k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was DoW that drew me into 40K, so I can relay. Awaiting to see the "taxi".

    ReplyDelete
  4. The galactic background works really well. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete