Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Blood Raven Sternguard - COMPLETED

So the rest of my Sternguard are complete, and the full squad is assembled. To mark the occasion I've build myself an improvised lightbox and taken some pictures using that - they're not all perfect and there is the odd focus problem i didn't have before, but the general presentation is a lot better! So, here they are:


More individual pictures after the jump.



This guy unfortunately has a slightly deformed head! 

And this chap looks like he's posing for a catalogue;
"Marine at C&A"



So that's them. What I have I lost in shadow and dodgy lighting I have gained in blurry focus problems. When I bought them I was expecting this to be the end of the Blood Ravens for a while, but I've really enjoyed painting them and unless doing their Razorback really bores the teeth off me I may stick with Marines for the next project.

As a final note, there is a better picture of the AoBR Dreadnought on the original post when i finished it, here.