Monday 9 July 2012

Not Only War?

Things have been a little quiet here for the last couple of weeks whilst I've been waiting for my next batch of figures to be delivered. and now they have!


So thats a whole stack of Marines to expend my Blood Ravens out to a fairly rounded 1000 point force, plus some Orks for Ewan to add to his collection. Unfortunately, just as these guys finally arrived, I managed to fall over and break a bone in my elbow, which really precludes much in the way of painting in the near future.

Well, bugger, as they say.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunate about the elbow, and you weren't kidding about spending all your "teef" on some shiny new "hoomans". Hope you mend soon and can get back to building and painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its several months worth of "teef" budget, but should keep my quiet. currently too quiet, and discovering how many of my hobbies need two working arms.. :(

      Delete